Jun 9 to Jun 11, 2017
What are the steps to complete your registration?
1. Create an account with your name and email address on this site. Login and register an existing team or add a new team.
2. Submit a secure payment online with your credit card or print your invoice and mail in a cheque. Cheques can be made out to ENZSA and mailed to #204, 9006 132 Avenue, Edmonton AB T5E 0Y2.
3. Upload your official ASA roster for your team.
4. Add players to your online roster and activate them for this tournament.
If I withdraw my team will I get a refund?
Can I make Scheduling requests for the tournament?
The following scheduling requests are deemed acceptable.
Please note that the tournament organizer will make every effort possible to accommodate the special requests as outline above however there are no guarantees.
All special requests must be inputted by you in your tournament registration under the "NOTES" section prior to scheduling commencing on May 24, 2017. Any requests coming in after that date will not be considered , once schedules are posted they are considered final.
When will schedules be released?
• Tentative schedule release date is set for June 5, 2017
What fields will my team be playing on?
• All games will be played on fields located in the North end of Edmonton and will be determined at the time of scheduling. We do not use specific locations for any of the age groups.
Where do I pick up the coach Package?
Where are the Medals Presented
What happens if our Jersey colors conflict with the opposing team?
What is the ASA Roster?
• The ASA Roster is your provincial team player registration form that lists all the players registered on your team with their birth dates and player ID number. You may need to contact your soccer organization for a copy of your ASA Roster. Every player that participates in our tournament must be registered on a provincial roster; this includes all guest players. If your team is from outside of Alberta, then your travel permit will suffice.
• Your ASA roster can be uploaded to your account.
• Guest player letters must be submitted (electronically or via Fax at 780-406-0825) to our office at least one week prior to the tournament.
PLEASE NOTE: All Calgary teams must provide a CMSA approved roster. We understand that this form can be printed from the Scorekeepers area of the CMSA website. Please ensure that you include the player’s full name and birthdate.
What is a Tournament Roster?
• The Tournament Roster is the list of your player’s names that will be transferred to your game sheets.
• The tournament roster can be filled out online. Once the roster is filled out, you will be able to access your pre-filled out game sheets. The rosters will be locked on June 9, 2017.
• Be sure to check the tournament rules to confirm the correct number of players allowed for your age group and the rules and regulations for using guest players.
• If your team needs to make last minute changes to their tournament roster (for injuries or illness), it must be done at tournament headquarters.
Where do I hand in the game sheets? Where do I go to find tournament stats?
• Prior to the start of the game you will need to give your team’s game sheet to the referee. After the game, volunteers will pick up the game sheet to provide to scoring..
• You will need to provide 1 game sheet for every game you play in the tournament. The game sheets will be available for download on the tournament website once your registration is complete and schedules are posted. (Extra game sheets will be available at the tournament headquarters.)
• Any players listed on the game sheet who are not in attendance at that game must be crossed off of the game sheet. Please make sure the jersey numbers listed on the game sheet correspond correctly with the jersey numbers that the players are wearing.
• Scores and team stats will be posted as they are received on the official Summer Sizzler webpage enzsasummersizzler.com
What are the Guidelines for Guest Players?
Please take a look at the Guest Player section of the website to find more information on this matter.
Important Coach Information
THESE ARE KIDS / THIS IS A GAME / THE COACHES VOLUNTEER / THE REFEREES ARE HUMAN